Wednesday, April 13, 2011

COLLISIONS has been released! Go buy it NOW!

For the low-low price of $1.50, you TOO can have a copy of "Collisions", my newest eBook Short Story.  As I've mentioned before, I truly believe this is my best short story yet (not to besmirch my other works, which I also think are very well-written).  But there is something about this story that has burned itself into my brain.  I find myself thinking about the story, even now, more than six months from when I first wrote it.

So, go to the Untreed Reads Store, and BUY "Collisions" for $1.50.  It is available in all common eReader formats as well as PDF and HTML.

Post a comment and let me know what you think.  Or, if you are on FaceBook and want to pose a question to me about the story, go to THIS LINK and post a question to the "Collisions" release-day event wall, and I will answer throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment