Sunday, April 10, 2011

APRIL 13: COLLISIONS Release Date Online Event

April 13 is the day!

My new eBook Short Story, "Collisions", is what I believe to be my most literary work to date.  And in celebration of the release of the story by Untreed Reads, I am hosting an online "event" on FaceBook.  Simply click HERE to view the Event Page on FaceBook (you MUST have a FaceBook account), and you can RSVP as "attending".  There is no set schedule, and no actual itinerary.  Instead, by saying that you will "attend", you are saying that you will join the others in buying "Collisions" on its release date from Untreed Reads (where it will be available in a wide variety of formats, including Kindle, ePUB and PDF files), and then if you so desire, you can post comments or questions about the story on the Event Wall.

Throughout the day, I will log on to FaceBook, check the comments and questions and respond as I have time.  It's a great way to connect with me and other readers!

So, join us on April 13 on Facebook sometime during the span of 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Central Time.  I hope to "see you" there.

No comments:

Post a Comment