Sunday, November 28, 2010

Some News and Upcoming Interview!

First of all, I just want to let everyone know that "Una Boda de Verano", the Spanish Language version of "A Summer Wedding" has hit the "eBooks en Espanol" bestseller list at Barnes and Noble.  It is currently #40 (out of about 1100 titles).  I'm absolutely thrilled!

Also, "5" is hanging around #23 on the eBook Short Story Bestseller List at Waterstones.com.  With "A Summer Wedding" at #10, I'm hoping that I can have two titles in the Top 20 this week.

Finally, this week, I will be posting an interview with fellow Untreed Reads author, Lesley Diehl, whose story "Murder with All the Trimmings" is available as a stand-alone story or as a part of the Thanksgiving-themed mystery anthology, "The Killer Wore Cranberry".

Stay tunned!

No comments:

Post a Comment