Friday, November 19, 2010

My New Story, "The Annex", has been released! (and some other tidbits)

Hey everyone!  I hate to bump Neil's fabulous guest-blog from the top of the heap, but I have to do a little shameless self-promotion.

My latest work of fiction, and my longest short-story to date (weighing in at 16+ pages), "The Annex", has been released by Untreed Reads.  It is an office "dramedy"!

Quick, everyone go check it out for the low-low price of $1.99 at the Untreed Reads Store.

A couple of other items I would like to report.

#1:  "A Summer Wedding" still continues to do very well in the UK.  It is currently at #9 on the Waterstones.com eBook Short Story Bestseller List, and is #112 on the eBook General Fiction Bestseller List.  I'm happy with that.

#2:  "5" has really started to pick up in the UK.  It recently jumped from around #200 to #38 on the Waterstones.com eBook Short Story Bestseller List.  This means one of two things to me.  Either people are discovering "5" entirely independently of "A Summer Wedding", or they liked "A Summer Wedding" enough to give "5" a try.  I sincerely hope it is the latter.

#3:  "Una boda de verano", the Spanish Language version of "A Summer Wedding" has been released globally.  I am really interested to see how well this does overseas.  It has already made some sales in the US and UK.

Stay tuned, everyone.  On Tuesday, November 23, 2010, I will be posting an interview with Benson Lott, author of "Pumpkin", available from Untreed Reads.  It's gonna be GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment