Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Amazon.com Mission! Join me!!!

All right...part of me just wants to see what the power of social networking REALLY is.  I have 324 friends on my personal FaceBook page.  What if I decided to post in my status that I am trying to break into the Top 1000 on Amazon.com's eBook rankings with my story, "A Summer Wedding"?

What would happen?  Well, let's find out!

For those of your who are FaceBook savvy, post the following link in your Status:

http://www.amazon.com/A-Summer-Wedding-Nibs-ebook/dp/B003OIC7TW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1298232073&sr=1-3

State that you are trying to see if the power of Social Networking can push a little $0.99 Flash Fiction Story into the top 1000 on Amazon.com.

$0.99...come on, really...I say let's give it a shot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment