Monday, October 18, 2010

No, I'm Not Bilingual

So, I received news today that the Spanish-language version of "A Summer Wedding" ("Una Boda de Verano") is getting ready to be released, and is currently available at the Untreed Reads Store.

Seeing as how "A Summer Wedding" is so popular across the pond in the UK, maybe it will be equally successful in Spanish-speaking countries.  No se.

Also, I'm going to start a frequent Waterstones.com bestseller list update:

So, for today, at Waterstones.com, "A Summer Wedding" is #5 on their e-Book Short Story Bestseller list and #72 on their e-Book Fiction Bestseller list.  People keep buying this story!  This is considerably better than my Amazon.com ranking of 300,000+ on their bestseller list, but that's okay, because I prefer US customers to buy from the Untreed Reads store (less fees, so royalties are higher).

The strangest thing, though, is that I seem to have some difficulty breaking past the two erotica short stories that seem to always rank just a little higher on Waterstones.  Hopefully, "A Summer Wedding" will outlast these titles someday and rank higher.

We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment