Friday, October 22, 2010

Best-seller List Update - 10/22/2010

For today, "A Summer Wedding" is holding strong at the #5 spot on the Waterstones eBook Short Story Bestseller List.  At times, I have considered the idea that they don't update this very often, and so I am just kidding myself that I have stayed on the bestseller list for nearly three months, but today I noticed that two of the items in the top 4 had switched places.  So, now I am confident that people are still buying "A Summer Wedding".

By the way, I would like to offer my congratulations to my fellow Untreed Reads Author, Wade J. McMahan, for holding the #1 spot on this list for quite some time, with his mystery "Bite This!".  Way to go, my friend (whom I've never met).

Also, yesterday, I noticed that at W. H. Smith's (another UK retailer), I am #25 on their eBook short story bestseller list (out of 671 entries...puts me in the top 4%...not too shabby).

Stay tuned for more updates on the best-seller list.

One last thing for today:  Untreed Reads released the Spanish language version of "A Summer Wedding".  Recently, Untreed Reads starting using Barnes and Noble's pubIt method of posting books for sale, on a trial basis.  It turns out that the first book that sold using the new pubIt method was "Una Boda de Verano".  What's more?  It got a 5-star rating.  How about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment